RE: Internet problems at UAlbany

On Thu, 24 Oct 2002, Robert Mullenax wrote:

> It sounds like a bad situation.  I wonder if departments will
> just have to start budgeting and maintaining their own
> networks.  A single sole purpose T1 might me better than continually
> clogged T3's...

I wanted one, but it was denied. And yep, it is bad. Every college, public
and private, is facing this continually.

Oh, and BTW, I'm not singling out my U. here. This is happening at *all*
universities, and in many cases, it is as bad or worse of a problem than
us here.

Internet: gilbert@xxxxxxx    (My opinions only!)                     ******
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                 ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: