CHANGE 20020107:FNEXRAD downtime TOMORROW!

LDM-users,

A change in the downtime:

 2.  On what computer(s) will the downtime occur? motherlode

 3.  When will this downtime start and end?
        start:  08 Jan 2003 @ 1200 hours MST
        end:    1 hour later

 4.  What is the purpose of this downtime?

        replace failing RAID cache batteries

 5.  Other than yourself, who else can be contacted for additional
     information on the downtime? Mark Uris

NOTE: this work is POSTPONED.  Previous start time was Jan 7 @ 1600 MST

Thanks again for your patience,

-Jeff
Jeff Weber                                    jweber@xxxxxxxx

On Tue, 7 Jan 2003, Jeff Weber wrote:

> LDM-users,
>
> Users of FNEXRAD products originating from motherlode.ucar.edu
>
> Due to the need to replace failed hardware on motherlode,
> the FNEXRAD datastream will be interrupted for about one hour
> at 1600 MST today. This includes floater NIDS, and composite NEXRAD
> products being sent through the IDD. We apologize for the inconvenience.
>
> Other users of motherlode.ucar.edu (aka adde.ucar.edu, dods.ucar.edu)
> for ADDE, DODS, THREDDS and web services should also expect
> interruptions.
>

>                       DOWNTIME NOTIFICATION
>                           Date: 01/06/03
>
>  2.  On what computer(s) will the downtime occur? motherlode
>
>  3.  When will this downtime start and end?
>      start:  07 Jan 2003 @ 1600 MST
>      end:    within one hour
>
>  4.  What is the purpose of this downtime?
>      replace expiring cache batteries on four RAID units
>
> Thank you for your patience,
>
> -Jeff
> Jeff Weber                                    jweber@xxxxxxxx
> Unidata Support                               PH:303-497-8676
> University Corp for Atmospheric Research      3300 Mitchell Ln
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/jweber      Boulder,Co 80307-3000

  • Search the ldm-users archives: