Re: Major Internet Disruptions since last night

Hello,
Heads up!
This is from the NANOG list, where NANOG is an acronym for North
America Network Operators Group.
rgds,bro FSU MET

> Greetings,
>
> It looks like all hell is breaking loose on some of the nations
> backbones.  http://www.internethealthreport.com
>
> The port counters on my AT&T DS3 were reading in the 250 megabit range,
> that is a DS3, mind you.

Outbound?  (can't imagine inbound counters breaking that badly)

> Any source IP's I can add to the circular file would be appreciated.
> Any ranges I find I'll echo back to the list.

Forget IPs.  Just block port 1434 protocol UDP in *and* out.

  • Search the ldm-users archives: