Starting LDM for first time

Hello all,

I am fairly new to Linux, so please excuse any ignorance. I have just
installed LDM in /home/ldm by strictly following all of the preinstallation
and installation guidelines. However, when I attempt to run the command "ldm
mkqueue" I am told that the command was not found.

I've tried running the command ./ldmadmin.in mkqueue and I receive:

Feb 27 23:50:15 UTC @ : make_pq: mkqueue failed

As far as I know, my settings in scriptconfig are correct:

perl="/usr/bin/perl"
LDMHOME="/usr/local/ldm"

And in ldmadmin.in I have modified the first line to reflect the location of
perl.

I really appreciate the assistance and patience in helping out a newbie :)

Thanks,

Matt

Matthew J. Rosier
Junior