here comes the flood?

Hi All,

I've noticed that flood.atmos.uiuc.edu has been down for a while.
Unfortunately not in time enough to keep from losing a few hours worth of
data here.  Anyway, right about the time I got out of class and had a
chance to notice things were going horribly wrong, they became right
again.  It looks like David has flood up and running again.  I'm seeing
plenty of IDD|DDPLUS and HDS, and everything else seems to be running
fine.

Ben

Benjamin J. Cotton
LDM/Forecast Game Administrator
Department of Earth and Atmospheric Science
Purdue University
Staff Meteorologist, WCCR

165 Cary Quadrangle        (502) 551-5403 (cell)
West Lafayette, IN  47096  (765) 49-52298 (campus)

  • Search the ldm-users archives: