Re: ldm 6

Ray,

>Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 04:06:06 -0500
>From: "Ray Weber" <weather@xxxxxxxx>
>To: <ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: ldm 6

> I'll wait if you like. I cannot log in anyway.
> Had new password sent,  new one doesnt work either.

> From my perspective, the only good reason to not install LDM-6 is if
you use the ldmsend(1) utility of the LDM package.  More about this can
be found in the release-notes at the LDM web-page:

    http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/ldm/

> Some kind of major install issues steve??

Nope.  There's just a lot of hoops to jump through before a release can
be "official".  For example, the LDM Site Manager's Guide is out-of-date
as is the LDM tutorial.

The software is ready now, however.

Regards,

  • Search the ldm-users archives: