Testing a script in pqact.conf

I know this must be a basic question, but I couldn't find it at the
UNIDATA web site.   When I did a search for test I came up with latest.

How do you test a script that is setup in pqact.conf?  I'm trying to
test the script, but all of my data has already arrived. I want it to be
kicked off by ldm.  I've tried pqinsert but it doesn't do anything, or
it tells me the product is already in the queue.

Thanks,

JoAnna Green
ITO, LOT
begin:vcard
n:Green;JoAnna
tel;fax:(815) 834-0645
tel;work:(815) 834-0600  x486
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:National Weather Service  ;WFO Chicago
adr:;;333 West University Drive;Romeoville;IL;60446;
version:2.1
email;internet:JoAnna.Green@xxxxxxxx
title:Information Technology Officer (ITO)
fn:JoAnna Green
end:vcard
  • Search the ldm-users archives: