RE: Wow! HUGE changes to NOAAport coming!

 Thanks a bunch Ray for the info!

-----Original Message-----
> From: Ray Weber
Sent: 4/1/03 8:51 PM

The storm attribute table is sent at the end of the Composite
Reflectivity
product, NCR. There are a few other products such as TVS, MESO, and
Storm
structure products that are not on NOAAPORT however. The majority of the
data in these are contained in the table in the NCR product.

>  Thanks for the link.  That pretty much confirms what they said at
AMS.
> Now for the real question..Why can't they transmit all the radar
products,
> especially the storm attributes on NOAAport?
>
> Anyone priced a dedicated T1 to the NWS to get the Radar Multicast?
> It's very expensive.

Not only that, it carries an annual fee in addition to the T1 charge.

Ray Weber
MA Skywarn