Data request - RUC (any/all output grids) April 16-19, 2003

If anyone happens to have the RUC output from April 16-19, 2003 I would greatly appreciate access to it. We thought that we had saved everything from this period but realized that the retention period is shorter for that model on our systems.

Any flavor (file format) is better than none, but grib would give use the most flexibility if anyone has that.

Thanks to those of you that might help and "Hi" to those that I know.  (-:

Cheers,

Chris Herbster

Dr. Christopher G. Herbster
Assistant Professor