Re: flood.atmos.uiuc.edu down

David,

At 18Z, I'm still not getting anything from flood.

Here is an entry in my ldmd.log

May 21 17:46:23 flood[39631]: FEEDME(flood.atmos.uiuc.edu): OK
May 21 17:46:23 flood[39631]: Connection reset by peer
May 21 17:46:23 flood[39631]: Disconnect

This keeps on repeating as we try to re-establish the connection.

Jim
--
James P. Koermer             E-Mail: koermer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Professor of Meteorology     Office Phone: (603)535-2574

David Wojtowicz wrote:

> Flood is back up and processing LDM data.    Not sure what when wrong
> (normally, it has been quite stable) but it was completely locked up.   It
> was just fine after cycling the power.   We did upgrade the kernel recently,
> so that may have something to do with it.    If you're happy with your
> failover you may want to wait a bit to see that flood is indeed working OK,
> but otherwise you're welcome to feed from it again anytime.

> David Wojtowicz, Sr. Research Programmer
> Department of Atmospheric Sciences Computer Services
> davidw@xxxxxxxx   (217) 333-8390

  • Search the ldm-users archives: