Question/possible bug on LDM 6.011

Hi all,

While taking out a bad UPS, I had to disconnect the network hub for 7
minutes. All Internet and network connectivity to weather2.admin was lost.
I had to restart the LDM because after about 8 minutes, I realized that it
had failed to "understand" that the network was down, and then make an
attempt to reconnect. A re-start solved the problem; I have done this with
LDM-5 and not have that problem. It would always try every minute or two
to reconnect, and would recognize almost immediately that the network it
was connected to suddenly went kerblooey. LDM 6 did no such try, nor did
it understand it had been disconnected from the 'net. Is this expected?

Internet: gilbert@xxxxxxx    (My opinions only!)                     ******
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                 ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: