Twio quick questions!

Before I head out and away for a few days...

1. If I request IDS|HDS|DDPLUS etc on one line in my ldmd.conf, the data
will now come through just as fast as if I had broken up the feeds to use
the machine's IP or alternate addresses to get the data, right?

2. Now that most folks are on 6.0.13, how does the topology data losses
look after the switchover? Better and by how much?

Personally, I am very impressed with LDM 6.0.13. Rock stable with RedHat
Linux 9.0, all patches applied.

Internet: gilbert@xxxxxxx    (My opinions only!)                     ******
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                 ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: