Re: trouble getting through to weather2.admin.niu.edu FIXED?

Whatever the problem was, it was corrected early this morning. All of a
sudden, I got a flood of emails from OU (the ones I should have gotten
from the discussion, AND those that were sent to me privately). So...
what happened? I am at a loss. I emailed our network chief head honcho
to look into it yesterday, and today, it is working. I dunno which end the
problem was...but I am now resolving all OU addresses. FSU et al who
couldn't get to me before, please verify you can reach me.

E-mail: gilbert@xxxxxxx                                               ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: