Re: Changes to AMRC's ADDE,Web and FTP sites

Hello,

This is just a reminder notice of tomorrow's planned changes to AMRC's ADDE, Web and FTP server on ice.ssec.wisc.edu. Changes will be made at approximately 16 UTC.

Regards,

Matthew

Matthew Lazzara wrote:

Hello,

On Sept 16, 2003, The AMRC will be conducting a swap of hardware thus impacting our ADDE, Web and FTP server on ice.ssec.wisc.edu During and after this switch we encourage the community to use these services on amrc.ssec.wisc.edu The ADDE server and FTP site are updated for the most part. Once a few remaining issues are corrected, the Web site on amrc.ssec.wisc.edu should also be all set and especially have all of the real-time data posting there. After the switch, the FTP site and ADDE server on ice.ssec.wisc.edu will be available; however, the Web site will not until the web site is completely updated there.

Please let us know of any concerns, problems or questions. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Matthew

Matthew Lazzara -Meteorologist- Antarctic Meteorological Research Center
947 Atmospheric, Oceanic and Space Sciences    http://amrc.ssec.wisc.edu
Space Science and Engineering Center         E-mail: mattl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
University of Wisconsin-Madison                    Phone: (608) 262-0436
1225 West Dayton Street, Madison, WI 53706           Fax: (608) 263-6738

  • Search the ldm-users archives: