Re: FSL2 feed?

Chris,

>Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 12:01:37 -0400
>From: Chris Herbster <herbstec@xxxxxxxx>
>To: Steve Emmerson <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: FSL2 feed?

> I took the comments in the pqact.conf file (from the recent releases)
> quite literally and use this on my box here:
>
> request ANY "." wxnport.db.erau.edu

You must mean the LDM configuration-file (ldmd.conf) rather than the
pqact(1) configuration-file (pqact.conf) because the latter doesn't have
request-lines.

> This seems to get everything from our noaaport receiver, but perhaps not
> (so much data, so little time).

That line should get every product with a non-empty product-identifier.

> Doesn't this match any product whose
> header is at least one character long, just as ".*" would?

Correct: "." will match every product-identifier that is at least one
character long.

Are there any data-products with an empty product-identifier?

I wouldn't know.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

  • Search the ldm-users archives: