Re: NOAAPORT data slowdown

Jeff,

Seems to be at full throttle . . .  NWSTG and GOES have been hitting 1530Mb/s+
for the past few minutes as I watch in response to your note; DCP is sticking
at 750Mb/s with the models coming in, and the DVB-S is staying between
1260Mb/s and 1280Mb/s.

Latency is 1 to 3 seconds on NWSTG and GOES, 1 to 12 seconds on DCP, and 1 to
2 seconds on DVB-S.

Hope that helps . . .
--
Stonie R. Cooper
Planetary Data, Incorporated

On Tuesday 30 September 2003 14:28, Jeff Masters wrote:
> Anyone else seeing just a trickle of data over NOAAPORT the past hour?
> Data rates have been about 5% of normal here. I can't recall any admin
> messages about maintainence scheduled for this morning.

>--- Jeff Masters (jmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)                               (
>  ) Chief Meteorologist                              /\ Home of the       (
>   ) The Weather Underground, Inc.               /\  /  \  /\       /\    (
>     ) 300 N. Fifth Ave #240                      /  \/    \/  \ /\  /  \
> ------ Ann Arbor, MI 48104                 ______/              /  \/    \_
>   \\\\\ 734-994-8824                                   Weather Underground
>     \`\`\ http://www.wunderground.com

  • Search the ldm-users archives: