Decode/File Grid Data Two Places

I am decoding/filing all HDS feed data in a ~ldm/data/gempak/model
directory.  I am getting the full HDS feed.  I want to decode/file only
certain few grids in a seperate directory, and have thought of a couple ways
to do this, but wanted to see what others might be doing, as it's likely
simpler than what I have in mind.  I imagine some of you are doing this
exact thing.  I found a few things in ldm-users archives but none with great
detail.

To summarize, I want to decode and send all grid data to
~ldm/data/gempak/model, but want to send a subset of this feed to another
directory as well.  Anyone doing this and have suggestions?

Patrick

Patrick O'Reilly
Meteorological Decision Support Scientist
The STORM Project - University of Northern Iowa
patrick.oreilly@xxxxxxx  ~  ph: 319-273-3789
http://www.uni.edu/storm

"No trees were killed in the making of this e-mail...however,
a large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced."

  • Search the ldm-users archives: