Re: Many instances of LDM on the same machine

I see two options (since you don't want to use two machines).
If you insert the products into the queue originally, then
you could insert each set of data as a seperate feedtype.
If this is an existing feed, that you need to split
up, then you could put a matching pattern in your
pqact.conf and reinsert the product into the queue
using pqinsert and specifying a different feedtype.
Then just allow by feedtypes as usual. Should work, haven't
tried it.
David

> It's really that they  SHOULDN'T get any data that is not intended to them.
>
> Daniel

  • Search the ldm-users archives: