RE: Many instances of LDM on the same machine

David,

The problem is that I cannot put the files into two differents FEED types.
It is one of the constraints of the problem (Many different clients want
differents products, but each client want them tagged with the same FEED
type).

Regards,

Daniel

  • Search the ldm-users archives: