RE: Many instances of LDM on the same machine

Steve,

Thanks for the infos.

I'm not the official contact concerning GEM products. I think it's Richard
Hogue and Marc Besner that are official contacts. In any case, when you
contact them by email, you can cc me because in the end, I'm the one who
will add or remove new "clients" to the LDM.

Have a good week-end.

Daniel

  • Search the ldm-users archives: