Update on weather3...

OK. My backup upstream site, weather.cod.edu, is not getting McIDAS. I
switched that over to f5.meteor.wisc.edu. I also tried switching FNEXRAD
over to them, but I guess Pete needs to authorize me for that. COD is
getting nothing there either, so I panicked and am now feeding FNEXRAD
from SSEC (unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu). Downstream sites should be getting
everything from me now. Sorry for the inconveniences. But, at least LDM
work great under Fedora Core 1! Even with all the processing I do, the
load average is now down to .35...before, it was right around .6 with
RedHat 9. Sweeeeet. I'll have more to say about my upgrade in the
days/weeks to come. Stay tooned.

E-mail: gilbert@xxxxxxx                                               ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: