Re: Missing AMRC data...

Hello,

As of 16:30 UTC 8 December 2003, up-to-date GFS data displays are now available on AMRC's Web site, have been e-mailed to interested parties, and 0 UTC and 6 UTC run data for 8 December is now available on our ADDE server.

We apologize for any problems this outage has caused.

Regards,

Matthew

Matthew Lazzara wrote:

Hello,

Due to problems between the SSEC Data Center, and the AMRC, there are missing GFS model analyses and forecasts, including the isobar analyses charts. The problem is being investigated.

Regards,

Matthew

Matthew Lazzara -Meteorologist- Antarctic Meteorological Research Center
947 Atmospheric, Oceanic and Space Sciences    http://amrc.ssec.wisc.edu
Space Science and Engineering Center         E-mail: mattl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
University of Wisconsin-Madison                    Phone: (608) 262-0436
1225 West Dayton Street, Madison, WI 53706           Fax: (608) 263-6738

  • Search the ldm-users archives: