Linux filesystem type

Anyone got words of wisdom on the best filesystem to use with a *large* ldm feed, and a fairly large pqact process (with decoders and gempak)? I've a new system in testing with 2 terabytes of harddrive for data. It's been seeing some journal corruptions using ext3 recently and I have made a change (took the product queue off the RAID) to see if that'll help.

Going to SCSI RAID would be nice, but cost prohibitive at this time...

Thanks, Gerry
--
Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager@xxxxxxxx
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578

  • Search the ldm-users archives: