Re: UKMET Data?

Thanks for the link.  I am trying to ftp the data now, but it is extremely
slow. under 1KB/sec It appears that the amount
of grib fields past 72 hours is minimal. But I guess it's better than
nothing. If you know of another source I would appreciate
it.

Thanks again,

Mike

                      Christian Pagé

                      <page.christian@u        To:       "Michael W Dross"
<mwdross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      qam.ca>                  cc:
ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                               Subject:  Re: UKMET Data?

                      01/12/2004 09:42

                      AM

You can get it at :

tgftp.nws.noaa.gov
/SL.us008001/ST.opnl/MT.bmoav_CY.${RUN}/RD.${dat2}/PT.grid_DF.bb
where RUN is 00 or 12
dat2 is : date +%Y%m%d

Christian Pagé
page@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://meteocentre.com/    http://meteoalerte.com/

Etudiant au Doctorat en Sciences de l'environnement UQAM

On 04-01-11, at 19:12, Michael W Dross wrote:

> Does anyone know of where I can get UKMET data past 72 hours? At one
> time
> it was on the NCEP ftp server
> but it is no longer  available.  Some University sites have UKMET data
> past
> 72 hours, I wonder where they
> are getting it.
>
> Thanks,