Re: Solved?? Re: NOAA Weather Wire Service ldm 5 to 6 ?

  • Subject: Re: Solved?? Re: NOAA Weather Wire Service ldm 5 to 6 ?
  • From: Gilbert Sebenste <sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 22:26:52 -0600 (CST)
On Thu, 19 Feb 2004, David Magee wrote:

> For grins, I tried a few different feedtpyes.
>
> PPS seems to work fine.  Products are getting into the queue now.
>
> Strange.

Well, it should work with DDS, DDPLUS and IDS too, because it uses the
same protocols. But PPS is fine. However, I wonder what UNIDATA is going
to do with the NOAAPort TG channel with the next LDM version. I found it
interesting that they didn't have a "NWSTG" feed or something like that to
handle the alphanumeric channel on NP in LDM 6. Maybe because most
folks wouldn't want it? But I digress.

Ah, well. Glad to hear everything is back!

E-mail: gilbert@xxxxxxx                                               ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: