Need AWIPS Grib Data for WSEta

I've been searching for some archived eta212 data to use to run the
Workstation Eta in case study mode.  If I'm not mistaken, the data needs to
be AWIPS grib data, eg:

eta.t00z.awip3D00.tm00
eta.t00z.awip3D06.tm00
eta.t00z.awip3D60.tm00

In additon, I would need the SST and snowcover data for the time period:

imssnow.grb
snowdepth.grb
rtg_sst_grb_0.5

I simply can't find this data, earlier than a couple weeks ago.  The NCDC
NOMADS server has grib data going back to 2002, but it's not the correct
type, from what I gather, as the WSEta doesn't like it.

Does anyone have/know of where I could find this data from June-August of
2000, 2001 and/or 2003?  Any leads, help, guidance would be appreciated.

Patrick
Patrick O'Reilly
Meteorological Decision Support Scientist
The STORM Project at UNI
patrick.oreilly@xxxxxxx    319-273-3789
http://www.uni.edu/storm

"No trees were killed in the making of this e-mail...however,
 a large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced."

  • Search the ldm-users archives: