20040305:Possible down time for thelma and motherlode

Hello LDM people,

If you do not feed from thelma.ucar.edu or use the services of
motherlode.ucar.edu, you need not read further.

The Mesa Lab at NCAR, where thelma and motherlode live, will be installing
new generators this weekend and experiencing a power down.

We have made arrangements to keep power to both machines.

There is a very slight chance of network outage and/or power outage.

In the unlikely event something does go wrong, we have
allows for all who feed from thelma in place on:

atm.geo.nsf.gov

and

unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu

So please request from one of these two sites if you experience problems
with thelma.

If you have questions or concerns, please respond to:

support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you,

Jeff
Jeff Weber                                    jweber@xxxxxxxx        :