Backup feed available for those who feed off NIU

Hello all,

Welcome to DDOSville, also known as NIU. We're still under attack this
morning, although things have improved vastly. Still, with ICMP pings
around 600 ms, we're not out of the woods.

Dave Bukowski, one of the network admins and LDM administrator at the
College of DuPage, is offering backup feeds for those who normally use me.
I know FLoridat State, U. of Kentucky, OU and a few others are still
trying to get data from me; email Dave at davebb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you'd
like to have a nice, fast feed right now.

Thanks, Dave, for your help!!! I really appreciate it. I'll let you know
when we are un-DDOSed.

E-mail: gilbert@xxxxxxx                                               ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: