Network problems at NIU

Looks like we have a problem somewhere within our campus that is really
slowing things up here. I have a call to network engineering who is
literally going to stop by any moment now to diagnose and hopefully
repair. In the meantime, fail over to alternate sites until we can get
this repaired. Sorry for the inconvenience.

This affects weather3.admin.niu.edu, weather2, and weather.admin...

E-mail: gilbert@xxxxxxx                                               ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: