20040331: Problem with NEXRAD Composites

>From:  Jim Koermer <koermer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Jim,

>We feed off of the NSF machine to get the 1-km NEXRAD composites. Data
>stopped coming about around 1520Z. I'm wondering whether the problem is
>a processing, network, or LDM problem at NSF.

We are investigating why we are unable to contact the NSF IDD relay
node, atm.geo.nsf.gov.

Until we can determine the cause of the outage, sites feeding from atm
should consider failing over to one or more of the following
machines:

IDD relay node               Feeds supported
emo.unidata.ucar.edu         ANY-WSI-PCWS-NLDN
unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu       ANY-WSI-PCWS-CONDUIT-CRAFT-DIFAX-NLDN
seistan.srcc.lsu.edu         IDS|DDPLUS|HDS|NNEXRAD|FNEXRAD
thelma.ucar.edu              ANY-WSI-PCWS-NLDN

* yoksas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                   Boulder, CO 80307 *

  • Search the ldm-users archives: