-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 11:20 AM
Cc: Robert Mullenax; ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
haag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Robert,

Yes, as David suggests, we do capture straight from G-12. I just checked a
few directories. The full-resolution (1km) data that we are able to keep
on-line (but don't archive) has slid off...

However, we cut out, and register to a rectangular projection, a fairly
large "tropical" area that includes the Gulf out east of the windwards. I
can cut it down further to just a Gulf area. This data is sampled at
4km/pix, and we have it for the time you need. I can convert my data into
a netCDF or HDF, and have a tool that will specifically produce a
GMT-compatible netCDF as well.

Let me know if this is of use!

--
Kind regards,
Ric

[ Alaric S. Haag, Computer Manager                mailto:haag@xxxxxxx ]
[ Coastal Studies Institute - Earth Scan Lab    Voice: (225) 578-6438 ]
[ Louisiana State University                      FAX: (225) 578-2520 ]
[ Baton Rouge, LA 70803                        http://www.esl.lsu.edu ]

David Wilensky said:
> Try Ric Haag at LSU.  He won't be able to provide it in McIDAS but would
> provide it in netCDF, HDF or raw binary with separately attached earth
> location

  • Search the ldm-users archives: