Re: 20040505: CRAFT data hardware

Karen,

We do the same for our data aging . . . with one exception:

nice find ${MOUNT} -mount -type f -mmin ${CUTOFF) -exec rm -f {} \;

Where CUTOFF is a "+" value.  The "nice" can be crucial with NEXRAD data, as
find can sometimes monopolize processing at the expense of more valuable
processing.
--
Stonie R. Cooper
Planetary Data, Incorporated