RE: NIDS display in general (was RE: 20040505: CRAFT data hardware)

I asked about WDSS at one point and was told that they wont release
the source code due to some funding being cut or something.

This package also allows you to work on algorithims. It would
be real nice to have this code available to the educational community.

Ray

  • Search the ldm-users archives: