Re: Re: GFS ensemble data: name change affects ldmd.conf regex?

Steve,

Thanks again for being so quick to help us!
Since our bandwidth is a little bit limited, is it possible, by
example, to just ask for TMPK at 850 mb for ensemble data?

Let's say that I have this pqact.conf action:
CONDUIT
prod/gefs\.(........)/(..)/pgrb2a/(ge.*)\.t..z\.pgrb2af(.*)
!grib2/ncep/(.*)/\
(.*)/(.*)/TMPK/850 mb!

Can I put this in the ldmd.conf to ask only for this field??
request      CONDUIT      "status|ST.opnl/MT.nam|(prod/gefs.*
!grib2/ncep/.*/.*/.*/TMPK/850 mb!)"

Regards,

Christian
UQAM