Questions concerning pqact

I have a script that parses through all the text products as they come in
and check for NWS or National Weather Service. So I pipe the output to the
program and it searches and executes with (K...)

So the KWAL is all the SA's and runs the program so often, it often bogs
us down. It is a pain in my side. Is there any way to take the SA's and
not send them to the program?

Paul

* Paul L. Sirvatka          | Office: (630) 942-2118 M149B                   *
* Professor of Meteorology  | COD Weather Lab: (630) 942-2590                *
* College of DuPage         | Address: 425 Fawell Blvd. Glen Ellyn, IL 60137 *

  • Search the ldm-users archives: