Re: Questions concerning pqact

Hi Paul,
     There are lots of ways to do this using regular
expressions.

Keeping in mind that:
1) I'm not an expert in regexp
2) It is Saturday
3) I sometimes drink beer on Saturday

The following should work

(K[^W][^A][^L]|KW[^A][^L]|K[^W]A[^L]|K[^W][^A]L|KWA[^L]|KW[^A]L|K[^W]AL)

If it is wrong, I'm sure somebody will correct me.
There might also be an easier way to do it. This is just
the first one that occurred to me.

David

> On Fri, 20 Apr 2007, David Knight wrote:
>
> > Paul,
> >      shold be possible to set up a regexp that
> > does everything that starts with K, but does not
> > include KWAL.  Does that suit your needs,
> > or, do you want some of the KWAL products
> > to go through your script?
>
> No, I need no KWAL products to go to the script, but everything else to
> go. Right now the regexp that is sent to the script is simply (K...)
>
> What would I put it to not process WAL but only WAL?
>
> Thanks

  • Search the ldm-users archives: