Re: Major data issues now?

Both of our NOAAPORT dishes are seeing major NEXRAD product losses,
although some data is trickling in.

Jeff
 Jeff Masters (jmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)                               (  )
 Chief Meteorologist                              /\ Home of the       (    )
 The Weather Underground, Inc.               /\  /  \  /\       /\    (      )
 300 N. Fifth Ave #240                      /  \/    \/  \ /\  /  \    ------
 Ann Arbor, MI 48104                 ______/              /  \/    \_   \\\\\
 734-994-8824                                   Weather Underground      \`\`\
                                            http://www.wunderground.com

On Sat, 21 Apr 2007, Daryl Herzmann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> By the time I send this, I suspect a ADMNCF will come out, but I am
> missing lots of data (at least Level3 and WMO products) since 2330Z .
> Anybody else seeing this / know what is up?
>
> thanks,
>    daryl

  • Search the ldm-users archives: