IDD Contact List Housecleaning

IDD Participants,

I've been woefully behind on updating our LDM installations; I'm going
to be jumping from 6.2.1 to 6.6.5 with today's upgrade.  One of the
reasons I've put off the upgrade is that our ldmd.conf needed a bit of
cleanup in order to work properly with the primary/alternate feed
strategy upgrades that took place around version 6.4 or so.

As I reconfigured ldmd.conf, I double checked the following page to make
sure I had our primary/secondary feeds listed correctly:
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idd/sitelist.html>

Upon close inspection, I realized that there are some sites listed that
we should be feeding but haven't been for quite some time (3+ years). Likewise, our institutional contact for the site that serves as our alternate feed seems to have disappeared.

Please take a moment to check <http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idd/sitelist.html> to make sure that

1. Contact information is listed correctly for your institution
2. Your primary/alternate feeds are listed correctly
3. Any sites that your institution is listed to feed has the correct machine name.

People and machine names can and do change. It is up to us as the Unidata community to keep this list as accurate as possible.

Thanks,
Brendon
--
Brendon Hoch