Re: [ldm-users] [conduit] GFS change at 1200 UTC 25 September?

  • To: chiz@xxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ldm-users] [conduit] GFS change at 1200 UTC 25 September?
  • From: David Knight <knight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 18:48:39 +0000 (GMT)
But that notice

http://www.nws.noaa.gov/om/notification/tin07-59gfs_upgrade_unifiedpost.txt

says:

"THE PRIMARY IMPACT TO CUSTOMERS RECEIVING THE GFS WILL BE THAT
THE DEFAULT PRECIPITATION TYPE ALGORITHM WILL CHANGE"

and further

"THE PRODUCTS/GRIDS WHICH ARE DISSEMINATED TO NOAAPORT AND/OR THE
SATELLITE BROADCAST NETWORK /SBN/ WILL NOT BE CHANGED IN VOLUME
OR CONTENT."

So there appears to be more to this than that . . .

David

"> Harry,