Re: [ldm-users] Anyone else notice the NOAAport satellite outage this morning?

We saw the outage too, but were confused a bit by it, we weren't sure if it was a local problem or not, but then we saw this bulletin.

Jerry

Tue Dec 4 15:35:59 2007 GMT

NOXX01 KWBC 041530
ATTENTION ALL
AWIPS NCF IS CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING A PROBLEM ASSOCIATED
WITH THE NOAAPORT DATA TRANSMISSION.  SATELITE UPLINK
CABABILITY HAS BEEN LOST, POSSIBLE SWITCH TO BACK UP FEED
IS IMMENANT.  WORK IS IN PROGRESS TO REESTABLISH PRIMARY
UPLINK AT THIS TIME.  NO DATA IS BEING DESIMENATED DUE TO
SATELITE LINK LOSS!  PLEASE BE PATIENT..

Gilbert Sebenste wrote:
Went down for 20 minutes or so around 14Z...