[ldm-users] rsyslogd resolution

Gilbert:

        The resolution is actually quite easy.  During the initial compile
cycle,
open the configuration file, changing the references from syslogd to
rsyslogd.

        I'll take a look at mine and pass it along.  Then, simply comile the
ldm from
source and everything will work out hunky-dory.

        As I said, I'll take a look at mine and pass along the references.  It
is
frustrating but the solution is quite easy.  I've been running the ldm in its
latest guise since December without a hitch.

Michael Allen
Champlin, MN
CPHS

  • Search the ldm-users archives: