[ldm-users] syslog woes in configuration script

Solving ldm syslog/rsyslog issues requires simply replacing "syslog"
with "rsyslog" references in the configure script then building ldm from
source.  Exchanging syslog with rsyslog system-wide will give you many more
issues, of course.

In my copy of the configure script the references look like this:

elif test -f /var/run/rsyslogd.pid; then
        cat >>confdefs.h <<\_ACEOF
#define SYSLOG_PIDFILE "/var/run/rsyslogd.pid"
_ACEOF

As I recall there are two places at about the 5800 ff line area.

Michael Allen
CPHS

  • Search the ldm-users archives: