Re: [ldm-users] Obs needed for Dec and Jan 2002-2006

Never mind..I found the Iowa State Archive site for METARS.  That will work.
The synoptic data I need is 6 hourly and won't be all that helpful.

-----Original Message-----
From: ldm-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Robert Mullenax
Sent: Thu 2/28/2008 10:22 AM
To: ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ldm-users] Obs needed for Dec and Jan 2002-2006

I am in fairly quick need of METAR and synoptic obs for Dec and Jan of
2002-2006.  GEMPAK format is preferred but plain text is fine also.  I have
tried the UCAR DSS archive but I am having trouble finding the stations I need
from southern Brazil (I know they are there because I have my own archive back
to March 2006.  I would like data back to 2002, but anything will help.

Thanks very much,
Robert Mullenax
CSBF Meteorology

  • Search the ldm-users archives: