Re: [ldm-users] Those with direct satellite feeds of NOAAport...

Though I understand the desire not to interrupt or cause undue noise
but shouldn't the replies be online?  At the very least for prosperity
sake, searches of archives might return this and its hopeful solution
threads in the future to someone with a similar problem and help them
without duplication of effort.  It just seems to go against the idea
of the listserve in my opinion.