From: ldm-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ldm-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeffrey Lake -
Admin
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2008 3:12 PM
To: LDM Users
Subject: [ldm-users] RUC 40Km

Afternoon all,
I decided to switch from the NOAA ftp servers for my RUC data to LDM,
now I don't use GEMPAK to create my maps, I use another GRIB decoder, so
my pqact.conf entry is thus

HDS     ^([YZ].W...).*/mRUC
    FILE    -overwrite    data/text/grib/ruc/\1.bin
Which is doing what I want, giving me each bin by WMO,

now here is the question .. anybody got a link to what each of these are
now ??

-Jeff Lake