Re: [ldm-users] NOGAPS LDM feed dead?

Hi Greg,

Thanks so much. I sent my contact, Mike Clancy, who is Chief Scientist, an email earlier today about this situation. I haven't heard back yet, but he's usually pretty good about communicating with me, so I hope between your contact and Mike, we'll get some answers. I just wish they would have provided some information to the users, before making the changes. Anyway, thanks!

Linda

Greg Stossmeister wrote:
Linda,
I have a contact at NPS and I made an inquiry about this situation. He's spoken to FNMOC and they will be contacting you in regard to the LDM feed situation. I did notice that the web site for USGODAE has changed from http://www.usgodae.fnmoc.navy.mil to http://www.usgodae.org - perhaps this has something to do with why our fnmoc.navy.mil addresses no longer work????

Greg