[ldm-users] FNMOC LDM data feed

All:

I am now the POC for the FNMOC LDM NOGAPS data feed.

I am sorry that the LDM feed has not been more reliable lately.  Between
personnel turnover and hardware issues (old hardware failing, new
hardware still being prepared) we have experienced a sort of "perfect
storm".  I am still hoping we can revive the old hardware in the next
day or so as a stop-gap until the new hardware can be brought online.

If we do not get the old hardware back up, the new system is still about
two weeks from being ready.

I will keep this list updated on the progress.

Regards,
Mark

Mark Ignaszewski
Fleet Numerical Meteorology and Oceanography Center
Models and Data Team
7 Grace Hopper Avenue
Monterey, CA  93943
USA