Re: [ldm-users] off-topic request

Clint, Gerry and I are glad to get a response so quickly!

What we need are the grib2 NAM AWIP32 (221 grid) files for 4-8 JULY. I will check on the wxarchive.unl.edu site and see if the gempak files will help.

Thanks,
Donna

Clint Rowe wrote:
Gerry,
If you need gempak format files, poke around in wxarchive.unl.edu
We're planning on developing a better interface, but there's a 30-day
archive of gempak files available.
Clint

Donna Cote
Senior Research Associate
The Academy for Advanced Telecommunications and Learning Technologies
Texas A&M University
3139 TAMU
College Station, Texas 77843-3139
Office: (979) 862-3982