[ldm-users] Weatherx.admin.niu.edu update...

All our machines have been on LDM-6.7.0 since last night, and it works fine. Have been testing the betas and they have performed really well,
so I am not surprised. Definitely a big "I like it!" from me for this one!

Best part of 6.7.0, IMO: if you have a messed up entry(ies)/line(s) in ANY pqact.conf or ldmd.conf file you are using, it tells you where it is, and what the problem is. Very cool, since I run the LDM with several pqact files at once. When this got implemented, I saw I had a problem probably for years that I never knew existed! It will also refuse to start the LDM until the problem(s) is/are corrected. Very nice, saves me from corrupt queues. But the other bugfixes makes this one a winner in my book!

Thumbs up, Steve...nicely done!

E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: