Re: [ldm-users] LDM, McIDAS and more under Centos 5.2 or something else?

On Tue, 27 Jan 2009, Gilbert Sebenste wrote:

And they just announced that they lost $250 million this quarter. That's not good.

The story got corrected to show a $209 million loss. Still, OUCH!

If this works, either tomorrow or more likely Thursday, I'll take weather2 and weather3.admin down for the CentOS install. If you feed from me, make sure you have weather.admin.niu.edu as your backup so that you don't lose data. Thanks!

I also forgot to say thanks again everyone for your thoughts! Brave new world...here I go into CentOS!

E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: